Sunday 22 December 2013

Kevin O'Leary Quotes

Kevin O'Leary's Famous Quotes

Shark Tank's Kevin O'Leary's Popular Business Quotes

 If there's one Shark on the Show you could probably write an entire book of memorable Shark Tank Quotes, no question it would be Kevin O'Leary. I swear this guy must stay up at night dreaming up his next famous quotes to add to his growing list. Love him or not, it's obvious O'Leary puts a lot of thought into his sometimes in-your-face catch phrases packed with the wisdom from a very successful businessman.

Kevin O'Leary's Shark Tank Quotes


List of Kevin O'leary Quote's

  1. What Are You Nuts?
  2. "I don't care what happens to you, I'm worried about your money"
  3. "Your Dead To Me"
  4. My Money is like little soldiers, I send them out to war and they come back home with prisoners.
  5. I'm a very simple man. All I want to do is Make Money!
Read More Here-->>>

No comments:

Post a Comment